Laura studied a Bachelor of Law at QUT and graduated with Honours on 17 March 2011. She then went onto complete her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law on 4 August 2011. Laura was admitted as a legal practitioner in the Rockhampton Supreme Court on 24 October 2011.
As a general practice lawyer, Laura can advise on all matters of law including:
- Succession Law;
- Estate Planning – Wills, Enduring Power of Attorneys & Advanced Health Directives;
- Deceased Estate Administration and Litigation;
- Family Law – divorce, property settlements, children’s matters and domestic violence;
- Conveyancing – buying and selling a residential home, unit, vacant land, commercial real estate and rural property;
- Business Law – legal entities / structures, setting up a new business or planning to buy or sell an existing business plus commercial and retail shop leases;
- Civil Litigation – QCAT, Magistrates, District & Supreme Court;
- Criminal & Traffic Matters;
- General Legal Advice.
Laura is passionate about ensuring Keppel Coast Law provides quality legal services delivered by friendly experienced professionals leaving clients feeling satisfied we have achieved the best result possible on your behalf.